Friday, October 9, 2009

Introduction

Hi.
Im Shirley.
For those of you who dont already know, I am a 19 year old Brooklyn,New york native who is currently living in Orlando Florida.Anyone who knows me knows that I eat, sleep, breathe and dream fashion and modeling. Ironically, this is not an area of career interest to me, as I am a science major. But this is why I created this blog.

At times I think I dont belong in Orlando, because sometimes the "edginess"(Kudos to Lauren Espeso for the new vocabulary word") doesnt fit in this city.Ahhh but whatever.Why not make the best out of it?Aside from being a student and a cashier at a surf shop(and using the walkways of Universal Studios as my runway), my job is to analyze/critique/admire normal people and their fashion "bravos"!Its whoever and whenever comes my way, any age,size,color,etc.Trust me..some of these cougars are giving the 20 year old a kick in the butt.And those random but fashionable people are what keep me sane in this weird world. Its funny how the simplest thing, from a bold necklace to just plain old confidence can change things. My blog will basically be about fashion and where to find inexpensive things. Those of you who do know me know that I am the bargain queen. Anything from finding a prom dress for $6 and sewing it to make it a masterpiece, to buying a necklace for $.50.Yes people.Its possible.You are just looking in the wrong places.
With that being said...
GET EXCITED.

Im working on this blog so more things coming soon!

2 comments: